[Bf-python] Real vehicle motion in Blender 2.6
Eduardo Scarello
2012-06-21 16:25:02 UTC
Hello i'm from Argentina and i have to do for my group research a simulator
car. I looked the bullet engine, and this provide Vehicle_Wrapper class,
but i can't make this to work in blender 2.6.You have a tutorial or simple
example for starts. Ok thanks for your help, sorry for my bad english
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
The bullet vehicle wrapper probably isn't exposed in blender yet. I would
be interested in exposing it, if you don't find anyone more experienced
with it. I am familiar with bullet and will have a look over the weekend
at what would be required, but it may take a week or two.

kesten

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Eduardo Scarello <
Post by Eduardo Scarello
Hello i'm from Argentina and i have to do for my group research a
simulator car. I looked the bullet engine, and this provide Vehicle_Wrapper
class, but i can't make this to work in blender 2.6.You have a tutorial or
simple example for starts. Ok thanks for your help, sorry for my bad
english
Kesten Broughton
President and Technology Director,
Solar Mobile Trailers
kesten at solarmobiletrailers.com
www.sunfarmkitchens.ca <http://www.sunfarmkitchens.ca>
512 701 4209
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Have a look at bge.constraints.getVehicleConstraint
and bge.types.KX_VehicleWrapper

http://www.blender.org/documentation/blender_python_api_2_63_release/bge.constraints.html#bge.constraints.getVehicleConstraint
http://www.blender.org/documentation/blender_python_api_2_63_release/bge.types.html#bge.types.KX_VehicleWrapper

and you can find examples on blenderatrist:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?229889-Vehicle-Wrapper-in-Blender-2.5&p=1939183&viewfull=1#post1939183

kesten at solarmobiletrailers.com
www.sunfarmkitchens.ca <http://www.sunfarmkitchens.ca>
512 701 4209
Pierrick Koch
Ing?nieur GREYC <https://www.greyc.fr>/CNRS <http://www.cnrs.fr>, Hanoi
+841675357334 [UTC+7]
*linkedin.com/in/pierriko* <http://linkedin.com/in/pierriko>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
this tut also helps me a lot about vehicles :
http://www.tutorialsforblender3d.com/Game_Engine/Vehicle/Vehicle_2.html
actually the whole site is a golden mine.

Jerome
<solarmobiletrailers at gmail.com <mailto:solarmobiletrailers at gmail.com>>
<eduardo.scarello at gmail.com <mailto:eduardo.scarello at gmail.com>>
kesten at solarmobiletrailers.com
Post by Eduardo Scarello
Hello i'm from Argentina and i have to do for my group research a simulator
car. I looked the bullet engine, and this provide Vehicle_Wrapper class, but i
can't make this to work in blender 2.6.You have a tutorial or simple example
for starts. Ok thanks for your help, sorry for my bad english
Post by Eduardo Scarello
hello, se voce me permitir, me sera mais comodo escrever em portugues.
estou desenvolvendo um projeto tambem, talvesz numa linha similar a sua ligada
a fluxo de trafego. nao estou aqcostumado nas redes sociais, somente com
email, mas talvez pudessemos manterm contato proficuo... abracos
will